Sunday, February 21, 2010

The embodiment of soul in a tea cup


My style of learning is to take it slow, forget about the grade, go for the jugular
When I am mangled and bleeding from the high mountain passes
I want to trade my horse for your house
My knife for your mantle piece
I owe it to FG Lorca for the gypsy blood in me
though I was a village boy who watch the rice sprout
I was a philosophy who did not drank German stout
I was simply a boy that they let be
My philosophy of learning is to investigate
Because at this juncture of life I can no longer hesitate
What has been done has been done
To rewrite it is up to cheats and tyrants
You can box me from ear to ear
But it is the beginning of a new weird
As I type and gripe, gripe and type
Nowhere is the solution perfectly clear
So I guess we will muddle along
Like eddieandbill following the lame balloon man
and whistle far and wee for this is again spring
Yes, my philosophy is simply to write
To look!
And to write.
"Bravely the little frog
at edge of swamp
croaks, to hold back night."

No comments:

Post a Comment