Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Reconsideration of WATER CHASING WATER

Truth and Reality sometimes fluctuate, depending. I reconsider my position with regards to my book to be published by Kaya. My state of mind is not always the same and not always sound. Be that what it may, here is my decision to work with Kaya again to have my book WATER CHASING WATER published.

Dear Koon:




Thanks for this information. Please give my best to Betty. We'll be

sure to amend this information in the book, and send you an amendment

to the contract as well.



Best,

Sunyoung

On Aug 26, 2010, at 11:55 PM, Nooknoow@aol.com wrote:



>

> Sunyoung Lee

> Kaya Press

> Muae Publishing

>

>

> Dear Sunyoung,

>

> I sincerely apologize for my previous communication to cut off all

> communications. I was under a lot of stress which were unjust in my

> opinion to me.

> I am presently at Waukesha, Wisconsin visiting Betty Priebe who is

> now at age 87 and very ill. I wish to dedicate my book WATER CHASING

> WATER to her and so I wish to be reconsidered and to renegotiate its

> publication by Kaya. Since you have already paid me an advance of

> $500, that should earn Kaya the right to publish it. The only

> further requirement I have is that the book shall be dedicated to

> Betty Priebe with the following exact inscription: "This book is

> dedicated to my dear friend Betty Irene Priebe."

>

> I also wish to assign all my rights of monetary returns, now or

> forever hence, to Ellie Priebe, the granddaughter of Betty Irene

> Priebe. Please have this in legal language. I also wish to assign

> all my rights to any future monetary returns from my book THE TRUTH

> IN RENTED ROOMS to Ellie Priebe.

>

> I attest that I am sound of mind and not under duress and today's

> date is August 27, 2010, and that this offer is legally binding. A

> copy of this email is being sent to Laura Priebe and to Rebecca

> Evans.

>

> [signed] Koon Woon

> August 27, 2010

> Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment