Identity --- that which resists annihilation, is a fundamental property and the drive of all things to remain what they are.
A writer is someone who has an identity. Who is the writer? Is he an inkfish that espews ink to hide himself or is he someone that really comes through as a point of view of a sector of reality?
Who does the writer purport to represent and is he really honest about it? One does not become a serious reader without taking the writer's identity into consideration.
Hmmm, I wonder, muses the cat, if I am who I am and what
I think I see out there is really what is out there...
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An old diary piece by Koon Woon
January 28, 2010 I believe this Journal idea is a sane idea and will help keep me in this class, school, and in life itself. 6:10AM ...
-
With war tensions high between China and the US in the Pacific Ocean's Yellow and South China Seas, where the US seeks to contain China,...
-
Uncle Sum Within and without his unreal estate of mind, Uncle Sum was once beaten to silliness, his face deeply cut in the shape of a si...
-
Today You said how to start a multi author blog Copilot said I'll prepare a detailed guide on how to start a multi-author blog, cover...

No comments:
Post a Comment