The Blue Blood: The Literary Mafia
Is there such a 'ting? Sure 'ting, Sam. There is such a 'ting.
But pretend I never told you.
There is no such a thing.
Except your thing. Do what you wanna.
Duh, I dumb no wat to do,
Dum dum, dum dum bullets, that's the 'ting.
Chinaman, chinaman, you dumb thing.
I will cut off your queue, you think that's cute. That ain't my thing.
You are a fink. Thingamatit, think a think tank. Think tank.
Do you want to write? What to try it? The Triad.
Don't try it. Just do it!
Do what?
Do what didididi dum. Dum dum.
Don't talk nonsense and don't blab to nobody.
The tongue that flaps in the wind ends up in the soup.
Get it? Say anything real or true and I will
WHACK YA!!! The Literary Mafia lives on this street.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An old diary piece by Koon Woon
January 28, 2010 I believe this Journal idea is a sane idea and will help keep me in this class, school, and in life itself. 6:10AM ...
-
With war tensions high between China and the US in the Pacific Ocean's Yellow and South China Seas, where the US seeks to contain China,...
-
Uncle Sum Within and without his unreal estate of mind, Uncle Sum was once beaten to silliness, his face deeply cut in the shape of a si...
-
Today You said how to start a multi author blog Copilot said I'll prepare a detailed guide on how to start a multi-author blog, cover...

No comments:
Post a Comment