Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Literary Mafia

The Blue Blood:   The Literary Mafia

Is there such a 'ting? Sure 'ting, Sam. There is such a 'ting.
But pretend I never told you.
There is no such a thing.
Except your thing. Do what you wanna.

Duh, I dumb no wat to do,
Dum dum, dum dum bullets, that's the 'ting.
Chinaman, chinaman, you dumb thing.
I will cut off your queue, you think that's cute. That ain't my thing.
You are a fink. Thingamatit, think a think tank. Think tank.

Do you want to write? What to try it? The Triad.
Don't try it. Just do it!
Do what?
Do what didididi dum. Dum dum.

Don't talk nonsense and don't blab to nobody.
The tongue that flaps in the wind ends up in the soup.
Get it? Say anything real or true and I will
WHACK YA!!!                         The Literary Mafia lives on this street.

No comments:

Post a Comment