Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rant -- what I have learned to be American

Hey there pigtailed boy! Bring me tea! But in this Great American Land you we don' t see.

You who build the railroad, you who vineyarded the grapes, you who made the cigars, you who served us food in your innumerable "family restaurants," you who engineered our roads, bridges, and electronics, you who imported and exported our affordable products, and you who even won a Nobel Prize or two...

You must pick up the gun to be American!

1. To defend your friend's right to say anything that he damn pleases;
2. To kill whoever that you disagree with.

America, you taught me just that!
Thanks, America, now I am a Man.

I can kill with ease because I have a gun.
I have learned, finally, how to be American.

No comments:

Post a Comment