The morning of glorious sanity
(dedicated to mental health professionals)
The fence stops me from the ravine
and its precipious drop
The dance stops my random thoughts
from whence they may crop
Having thus awakened
from 49 nights of slumber
My soul will go again to you
So I am yours you must remember
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An old diary piece by Koon Woon
January 28, 2010 I believe this Journal idea is a sane idea and will help keep me in this class, school, and in life itself. 6:10AM ...
-
With war tensions high between China and the US in the Pacific Ocean's Yellow and South China Seas, where the US seeks to contain China,...
-
Uncle Sum Within and without his unreal estate of mind, Uncle Sum was once beaten to silliness, his face deeply cut in the shape of a si...
-
Today You said how to start a multi author blog Copilot said I'll prepare a detailed guide on how to start a multi-author blog, cover...

No comments:
Post a Comment